½ teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 cup onion
1/4 cup green peppers
1 tablespoon canned chili peppers
8 ounces sour cream
8 ounces cream cheese
1 small can baby shrimp
1. Beat together cream cheese, sour cream and honey until smooth.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients.
3. Spread equal amounts of mixture on each tortilla.
4. Roll up tortillas, place in a covered container and let set for at least 2 hours.
5. Slice in 1-inch pieces, like you would for sweet rolls, and place on a platter.
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve.